"Movies like this make me remember I love human beings." This is about reviewing movies.

Friday, September 19, 2008

flash-review #2

"All you trekkies and tv addicts Don't mean to diss, don't mean to bring static. All you klingons in the fucking house, grab your backstreet friend and get loud ."

Now, I've got to admit, I'm a huge tv addict. Sucker for new shows, especially when the're sc-fi related, and/or created by J.J. Abrams and his crew.

Fringe 1x02 : Same Old Story, was, in my opinion, a much better episode than the pilot, even though it sometimes bothered me, because of some lines of dialogues, or corny stuff like that. All in all, it was like watching a really cool and improved episode of CSI. I know this is said to look a lot more like the X-Files, but I couldn't say, I must've watched like 3 episodes, something like 5 years ago, so I couldn't really remember. I'm looking forward to next week, and I'm starting to love those character - and I never thought I'd said that - especially Joshua Jackson's one. If it keeps getting better each week, I'm in for the ride.

No comments: