"Movies like this make me remember I love human beings." This is about reviewing movies.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Favorite Holiday Film (flash-review #12)

Talk about an appropriate Christmas movie. I'm almost didn't put it in the LIST because I thought it was already there. Looks like it isn't...

Anyways, Seven is one of my all time favorite movies. I received the DVD for Christmas and watched it with my cousins. This movie is so good. Everything about it is amazing. The acting, the direction, the script, the mood. It's so gritty and dark and perfect, I just love it.

For those unfamiliar with this movie, its about two inspectors, portrayed by Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt and their investigation of a serie of murders related to the seven deadly sins. The ending is amazing. Every murder is absolutely horrible and perfect. Everything about this movie is spot on. If you haven't seen it, see it right now. Believe me, this movie has an ending you do not forget.

Absolute classic? I think so.
A perfect family film for the holidays (haha, no)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!
this really is the best family holiday movie ever : )