"Movies like this make me remember I love human beings." This is about reviewing movies.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wow, I rarely go to theaters. I'm talking mainstream theaters. Popcorn and stuff. Last time, jeez, I think it was for Hellboy II, back this summer. (I'm not counting film fests or stuff like that), so yeah, it's way back. It's not that I don't want to go, it's just that when I look at my ten bucks and think I could see like 6 films for that price, I don't go...except of course when its something I highly anticipate - well, take for exemple the upcoming Watchmen, or Star Trek. Those I'm not going to miss.
But usually, what I do is hope a movie comes out, that can please my mom and I so she can invite me.
Yeah, I'm like that...haha.

So at 6:30, we're going to see Australia, and I gotta admit, I'm pretty excited for it. I love Australia, and I just love those epic love stories, I guess they hit my buttons just right. I've read a lot of mixed reviews and I really hope this movie is as good a some say. I've heard it's a mess, that it's too long and shit, but really I'm expecting a great, epic and touching film. I mean, if Oprah likes it! Haha, just kidding.

I know I've promised a review of Zodiac (pretty solid flick!), but man, have I been busy. But don't worry, I'll make up something , and review Australia tomorrow or this weekend. Anyway, take care, I'm still alive - (man, nobody reads this.)

Oh, crap, I have to study too. Ok, see ya!

No comments: