"Movies like this make me remember I love human beings." This is about reviewing movies.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

about ;


I've had a blog (mostly in french) since, hrm, maybe a year or so. No, two years to be exact, where I talk about all the unimportant stuff that happens in my life, comics or books or whatever. So this is my second one.
Since april last year, I've been keeping a list of movies - now up to 89 movies - that I've watched or rewatched since. With notes and reviews and shit. Never really tought about making a movie blog, but I tought this would be a good time to do it. I watch a lot movies and tv series and I aboslutely love writing about them, so why not, right? I'll try to post, maybe, a review a week, but I'm sure I'm going to end up putting more, so...

This blog is in english, since almost every movie I watch is either in english or subtitled in english. Again, my written english is far from perfect so if you spot any obvious mistake, feel free to say so in the comment section.

I'm also on Ifanboy.com under tittom, for you comic geeks out there.
(That's me on the picture. All the credits go to [Laurence], look her up on Flickr, she's great.)

No comments: